At West University Church of Christ, we believe that spiritual growth is a vital part of the Christian life. The education program, including bible classes, small groups and other ministries, is part of the overall church effort to help experience spiritual growth. Whether it’s a Sunday morning bible class or a Saturday night retreat devotional, each education effort has common goals:
– To gain life skills from deeper understanding of the bible
– To build strong relationships with other members and visitors
– To grow in spirit and confidence in God’s word
We invite you to participate in our classes and bible studies.
Sunday Morning, 9:30 A.M.
– Combined Adult Bible Study (Auditorium)
– Ladies Class (Fellowship Hall)
– Discipleship (Library)
– Children and Youth (Upstairs)
Sunday Evening, 5:30 P.M.
– Discipleship (Auditorium) (Starting February 20)
– Children and Youth (TBD) (Starting February 20)
Tuesday Morning, 9:00 A.M.
Wednesday Night, 6:30 P.M.